LA Galaxy have announced the signing of Jonathan dos Santos from Villarreal for a reported fee of €4.3million.
The 27-year-old Mexico international has signed a contract to become the MLS side s third Designated Player, alongside Romain Alessandrini and his brother, Giovani.
Jonathan is a quality player that we think instantly becomes a top midfielder in Major League Soccer, Galaxy general manager Pete Vagenas told the club s website.
His signing will significantly improve our team as we continue to push for the playoffs and, ultimately, a sixth MLS Cup.
We believe Jonathan will be a leader during the second half of this season and for years to come. We look forward to him joining our squad.
Welcome to the City of Angels, !
�…
Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings has pledged his future to the club by signing a new long-term contract at the Vitality Stadium.
The Premier League side have not revealed the precise length of the extension for the former Ipswich man, who joined for a reported fee of £8million in June 2015.
Mings has appeared 13 times in all competitions for the Cherries after suffering a serious knee injury on debut.
The 24-year-old made his long-awaited return in the second half of last season and started the recent 2-1 defeat to Manchester City.
The first two years of my time were not easy, with trying to get in the team and getting injured on debut, Mings said.
But I came out of it the other end, had a bit of a run in the team last year and feel like …
Spain s penalty shoot-out defeat to Italy will live long in the memory of Alvaro Morata for all the wrong reasons after his crucial failure from the spot, but La Roja wouldn t have even got to extra-time without the maligned striker s historic goal.
Roberto Mancini s Azzurri appeared to be heading to the final thanks to Federico Chiesa s gorgeous opener, but Morata – a second-half substitute – levelled in the 80th minute to force extra-time.
Morata had been dropped from the starting XI after being withdrawn early in the second half of the quarter-final against Switzerland.
Although the forward, on loan at Juventus from Atletico Madrid, had been a regular source of frustration in Euro 2020, with his six Opta-defined big chances missed being more than any other…
According to a recent report from ESPN, Everton are set to face some stiff competition from fellow Premier League side Arsenal in the race to sign Andre Gomes. The 25 year old has been one of the star men for the Toffees throughout the course of the season, as they attempt to nab a last minute place in the Europa League next season. The general belief is that Barcelona are interested in offloading him during the summer transfer window, with the rumoured fee believed to be around £25 million. In case you weren’t already aware, Gomes has already been on loan at Goodison Park for the entire season.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery, however, has been a big fan of Gomes for quite some time, with Arsenal’s head of football being involved in the deal that took him to the Nou Camp back in …
Santos explains Ronaldo gesture as Portugal boss guarantees ´we´ll be in Qatar´ after Serbia heartbr
Fernando Santos played down Cristiano Ronaldo s gesture after Portugal missed out on automatic World Cup qualification, though the under-fire head coach guaranteed his team will be in Qatar next year.
Portugal will feature in the World Cup play-offs following Sunday s dramatic 2-1 defeat at home to Serbia in Lisbon.
Requiring only a draw to book their trip to Qatar in Group A, Portugal were on track after Renato Sanches and Dusan Tadic traded goals in the opening half.
However, Aleksandar Mitrovic came off the bench and scored in the 90th minute to send Serbia to the showpiece tournament.
Portugal superstar and captain Ronaldo cut a frustrated figure afterwards, gesturing as coach Santos approached him on the pitch post-game.
But Santos insisted R…
Liverpool midfielder Curtis Jones will be out of action for several more weeks due to his freak eye injury.
Jones did not play in Liverpool s last two matches before the international break, missing a win over Atletico Madrid and a defeat to West Ham.
Manager Jurgen Klopp confirmed at the time the youngster had sustained an injury in training, describing it as a finger to the eye .
However, ahead of Saturday s home match with Arsenal, Liverpool have announced the 20-year-old academy graduate is facing a longer spell out than initially anticipated.
It s a freak injury and very unlucky, but the important thing to emphasise is there is no lasting damage and his vision won t be impacted beyond the recovery period, club doctor Jim Moxon told Liverpool s offi…
แทง ไฮโล ไทย เว็บตรงคาสิโนปอยเปต ดีที่สุด ไฮโลไทย เป็นเกมเดิมพันที่ได้รับความนิยมมากในปัจจุบัน ด้วยรูปแบบการเล่นที่ทันสมัย พร้อมด้วยโปรโมชั่นสุดคุ้มต่างๆที่ทางเว็บไซต์ได้จัดเตรียมไว้ ถือเป็นการเดิมพันที่สนุกสนานและเพลิดเพลินจนไม่สามารถหยุดเล่นได้เลย
สามารถแทง ไฮโลไทย ได�…
Ubisoft has finally unveiled its next mainline Assassin’s Creed title, which recently received a new cinematic trailer – Assassin’s Creed Shadows, formerly known as Assassin’s Creed Codename Red. Launching on November 15th for Xbox Series X/S, PS5 and PC worldwide, it’s an open-world action RPG in the vein of Assassin’s Creed Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla. However, Shadows sets itself apart in several ways, including the setting of – at long last, after so many years and the success of Ghost of Tsushima Fruit Slot Games– Feudal Japan.
Though it didn’t showcase any gameplay yet (Ubisoft Forw…
Gorgeous games with a cyberpunk setting may not exactly grow on trees, but neither do those with a more retro approach to their settings or a focus on mystery. Critical Hit Games’ Nobody Wants to Die is one such title, launching on July 17th for PC, Xbox Series X/S and PS5. It’s set in a future where death has sort of died, and prolonging life, instead of savoring it, has seemingly become humanity’s raison d’etre.
With a cinematic announcement trailer that’s generated tons of buzz, not to mention a recent extended gameplay showcase with almost half a million views, Nobody Wants to Die is certainly worth keeping an eye on. Here are some things you should know before buying.
Setting
Ubisoft has officially delsports bettingayed Assassin’s Creed Shadows to next year while removing its seasonal model and making the first expansion free. However, following the announcement of Ghost of Yōtei, one has to wonder if it would impact sales. After all, they’re both action-adventure games set in Feudal Japan.
CEO Yves Guillemot addressed this in a recent conference call (transcription by VGC). “I would like to say that there’s a lot of space for very high-quality games, and those two games can sell very well.”
Chief financial officer Frederick Duguet also revealed that the team is working to ensure a “fantastic experience.” R…